Theory and practice of investment in technological start-ups17.02.2014
Russian Management Community is forming a group to participate in an internship on 22-30 March 2014 in Silicon (Silicon ) Valley , USA and inviting:
• Successful businesses, wishing to get information on successful investments in startups;
• Professionals and novice angel-investors;
• Partners of venture capital funds;
• Directors and managers of investment funds and banks;
• Entrepreneurs, managers, experts and government officials wishing to learn the details of venture financing; Participants will receive information about the best practices and methodologies for successful investing in technology businesses from experienced investors from Silicon Valley, learn about the features and differences of investing in different areas and at different stages and about the latest trends in venture capital investments in Silicon Valley in the United States as a whole. Internship includes visits to companies, foundations, meetings, workshops, lectures (with simultaneous translation) leading investors of Silicon Valley, as well as workshops with practice in investment decisions. Participants of program will learn about promising young entrepreneurs - founders of technology startups and participate in collective decision-making process for the selection of start-ups for investment.