Free webinar "International trucking: documents and terms"20.06.2019
We invite you to participate in the free webinar “International Trucking: Documents and Terms”, which will be held on June 21, 2019 at 13.00 local time (GMT + 5).
International trucking is the transportation of goods and passengers by road on the basis of an international agreement, in which the departure point is located in the territory of one state and the destination point located in the territory of another, as well as transit.
The main document of international trucking is the CMR international road bill of lading.
At the webinar you will learn:
• what information you need to know about the cargo in advance for the organization of road transport;
• what documents are executed during road haulage;
• what is CMR, what information is contained in it and how to fill it in;
• what is permit, TIR, northern passport;
• who is responsible for the delivery time and the safety of the cargo during transportation;
• what is the difference between a carrier and a forwarder in terms of services and degree of responsibility;
• the role of forwarding companies in organizing transportation;
• How to choose the best partner for international trucking.
In order to participate in the webinar, you must fill out the application, available at the link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/17MqL3gN6NQX5IqgE3Q7lThCenCnxBQ15/view?usp=sharing) and send the scan to the email address: mii @ export- ugra.ru
Participation in the webinar is free!
If you have any questions, please contact feel free to contact Inna Mayamsina, by phone +7 (3467) 388-402 or by e-mail: email@example.com