We invite entrepreneurs of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra to take part in the exhibition "International Food Products WorldFood Moscow 2018", which will be held in Moscow from September 17 to 20, 2018.
The exhibition WorldFood Moscow 2018 is an opportunity to present the company's products to representatives of wholesale and retail trade from the CIS countries. The exhibition period is most favorable for business planning and establishing new business relations.
The main sections of the exhibition:
· Frozen food, semi-finished products and ready-made cooking;
· Confectionery and bakery products;
· Fat products and Sauces;
· Milk products;
· Meat and poultry;
· Fish and seafood;
· Fruits and vegetables;
· Tea and coffee;
· Healthy eating.
The exhibition offers exhibitors the opportunity to present their products, establish and strengthen relationships with partners, adopt the best ideas and share the experience of developing manufacturing technologies with foreign partners, conclude contracts with foreign business representatives.
You can get acquainted with the program in more detail on the official website of the exhibition WorldFood Moscow 2018 - http://www.world-food.ru/.
We remind you that Foundation “Support Centre for Ugra export” provides support to small and medium-sized businesses of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra in the form of paying expenses:
- organizational (registration) fee;
- rent of exhibition space;
- rent of the exhibition stand;
- rent of additional equipment;
- renting premises for negotiations;
- organization of delivery (loading, transportation, unloading and other related services (works)) of product samples to the venue of foreign exhibitions and fairs and congress events and back to the place of departure;
- technical and linguistic support, interpreter services;
- release of presentation materials, promotional products, brochures, booklets, videos;
If you are interested in the exhibition "WorldFood Moscow 2018", please fill the application https://goo.gl/forms/IfCOPIX6MOHKU7Nr1, and our specialists will contact you.
If you have any questions, you can contact the project's curator from the Foundation “Support Centre for Ugra export” Myayasina Inna by phone 8 (3467) 388-402 or by e-mail email@example.com.