Trainers of the Fund "Export Support Center of Ugra" successfully passed training on tax aspects in export activities24.07.2017
On July 19-20 this year in Moscow, on the basis of the ANO APE "Export School of the Joint Stock Company" Russian Export Center ", courses were held for regional trainers on the topic" Tax aspects of export activities ", which is part of the educational program" Organization of export activities of Russian enterprises ". Training was successfully passed by three trainers of our Foundation: Igor Shirmanov, Alexander Tolkachev and Viktor Chebakov.
Based on the results of training at the courses of JSC "REC" the Fund's trainers passed the certification and received the certificates of the trainers of the Educational Project of the REC, which allow them to conduct educational seminars for managers and specialists of export enterprises of our region. This means that businessmen of Ugra will be able to find out answers to key questions concerning the taxation of export activities, including:
• What tax system is advantageous for choosing an enterprise that delivers services and goods to foreign markets?
• What are the differences between the taxation systems used in Russia and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each of them, taking into account the specifics of the activities of exporters?
• What is the difference between the simplified taxation system and the general taxation system?
• How to understand the mechanism of VAT?
• What are the most common risks faced by exporters on the overall taxation system?
• How can an exporter minimize tax risks?
• How to successfully pass tax audits?
Recall, the Fund "Center for Export Support Ugra" regularly conducts educational activities for entrepreneurs of Ugra, focused on exports. During the seminars, our trainers consider the most pressing and relevant topics in the field of organizing and implementing export activities, talk about innovations in legislation and other issues that are of interest to both beginners and experienced exporters.
You can find out about the nearest training seminars of the Fund "Export Support Center of Ugra" for exporters and sign up for educational events by calling 8 (3467) 388-400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.